About the Program
Do you have IBS and want to know how to manage it? Join us for a 90-minute class, led by a Registered Dietitian, where you will learn about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), common triggers, where to go for reliable IBS information, and tools to help minimize symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Our Team Includes:
- Registered Dietitian
We’ll work on:
- learning about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- identifying common triggers of IBS
- developing practices to manage IBS and minimize symptoms
- accessing reliable information about IBS
- improving your quality of life
How it works:
Join one of our 90-minute, virtual group classes with a Registered Dietitian.
Who is this course for?:
- have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- want to learn more about how to manage and minimize your IBS symptoms