In response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- For one-on-one appointments, we are offering patients the option to have the appointment held virtually (via video or phone) or in-person.
- We continue to offer group programs and classes virtually through Zoom video.
Our Programs & Classes
We offer a variety of programs and classes to help Albertans learn and maintain healthy living skills and habits.
Our programs and classes complement the care you receive from your family doctor. Our team consists of licensed or certified healthcare professionals, including:
- Exercise Specialists
- Mental Health Clinicians
- Mental Health Navigators & Behavioural Health Consultants
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
Our ZOOM Guide for Virtual Programs and Classes
For patients who participate in our ZOOM video programs and/or classes, here is a ZOOM Video Guide for Patients that provides information and directions about how to access and use ZOOM effectively.