In response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- we are primarily delivering programs and services through telephone and video appointments.
- we are offering one-on-one appointments and group classes virtually through Zoom video.
- to maximize patient safety, in-person appointments are only coordinated when our healthcare professionals consider them necessary.
Our Programs & Classes
We offer a variety of programs and classes to help Albertans learn and maintain healthy living skills and habits.
Our programs and classes complement the care you receive from your family doctor. Our team consists of licensed or certified healthcare professionals, including:
- Exercise Specialists
- Mental Health Clinicians
- Mental Health Navigators & Behavioural Health Consultants
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
Our ZOOM Guide for Virtual Programs and Classes
For patients who participate in our ZOOM video programs and/or classes, here is a ZOOM Video Guide for Patients that provides information and directions about how to access and use ZOOM effectively.