- This event has passed.
Living with Osteoarthritis – Fall 2022 – In-Person
September 15 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
We are offering a 90-minute class to help you learn about the symptoms and risks related to osteoarthritis.
Join us to find out about essential practices to manage chronic joint symptoms and pain.
Our Team Includes:
- your family doctor
- Exercise Specialists
We’ll work on:
- learning about osteoarthritis
- developing practices to manage your osteoarthritis and work to slow down or prevent symptom progression
- ways to manage joint pain and symptoms
How it works:
Join one of our 90-minute sessions led by one of our Exercise Specialists.
Who is this course for?
- have osteoarthritis
- want to get moving again
- want to learn more about how to manage your symptoms
- want to learn more about how to prevent symptom progression