- This event has passed.
Lifestyle Tune Up
August 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The August 18 Lifestyle Tune Up Class will focus on mental health and gratefulness.
Interested in a healthy lifestyle tune up? We are offering healthy living presentations, where participants will learn about different healthy living topics (including healthy eating, physical activity, and mental well-being) in a small group format. In each session, we will review SMART goals and include a group interactive component where you can connect with other members of the class.
Join us for these 90-minute classes, led by a Clinical Exercise Specialist, Registered Dietitian(s), and/or a Registered Nurse (RN).
We’ll work on:
- exploring different healthy lifestyle topics
- understanding and identifying SMART goals
- developing healthy living practices
- improving your quality of life
How it works:
Join one of our 90-minute, virtual group classes led by a Clinical Exercise Specialist, Registered Dietitian(s), and/or a Registered Nurse (RN).
Who is this course for?:
- are interested in learning more about healthy living;
- want to develop SMART goals for yourself related to healthy living;
- want to connect with others who are interested in healthy living.