- This event has passed.
Eating in the Now – Summer/Fall 2023 (Thursdays) – In Person
November 23 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 7, 2023
Eating in the Now
Our goal is to help you break the dieting cycle and build a better relationship with food and your body! Our program is designed to free yourself from dieting and heal your relationship with food and your body.
Our Team Includes:
- your family doctor
We’ll work on:
- learning the difference between emotional and physical hunger cues
- gaining a sense of body wisdom
- making peace with food
- developing mindful eating techniques
How it works:
Our Eating in the NOW program is a six-week series of weekly two-hour sessions.
Who is this program for?
This program may be right for you if you:
- feel trapped in a dieting cycle
- have food and body issues
- feel out of control with food
- want to develop mindful eating habits