- This event has passed.
Eating in the Now – Fall 2022 – In-Person (Tues)
September 13 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until October 18, 2022
Eating in the Now
Our Team Includes:
- your family doctor
We’ll work on:
- learning the difference between emotional and physical hunger cues
- gaining a sense of body wisdom
- making peace with food
- developing mindful eating techniques
How it works:
Our Eating in the NOW program is a six-week series of weekly two-hour sessions.
Who is this program for?
This program may be right for you if you:
- feel trapped in a dieting cycle
- have food and body issues
- feel out of control with food
- want to develop mindful eating habits